-->

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN
src: thecatholic-shoppe.com

The Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel is a prayer in the Roman Catholic Church. It is a part of a novena for prayer beginning on July 7 or in time of need.


Video Prayer of the Blessed Virgin



Text

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel,

fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God,

Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.

O Star of the Sea, help me herein and show me here you are my Mother.


O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth,

I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity. (make request)

There are none that can withstand thy power.

O Mary, conceived without sin,

pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times).


Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands (three times).


Maps Prayer of the Blessed Virgin



References


Source of article : Wikipedia